This t-shirt makes for a great staple piece in any wardrobe! It has a classic fit with thick cotton fabric. Guaranteed to raise a smile and make you stand out in a field of green.
Why the number 32? Ireland is divided into 32 counties – including the 6 in Northern Ireland.
Is feck a bad word? Feck no! It’s is used as a pretty mild swear word in Ireland and you’ll hear it everywhere. It’s not related to the word ‘F*ck’, and doesn’t have any sexual undertones, so is acceptable for polite and not so polite company alike.
*Please note if this shirt is worn while consuming green beer, saying the words Patty’s Day (in place of Paddy’s Day) or comes in contact with 4 leaf clovers (in place of shamrocks) the fabric may turn carnivorous and consume the wearers private parts.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Haiti, or Mexico