This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all. Guaranteed to raise a smile and make you stand out in a field of green.
Why the number 32? Ireland is divided into 32 counties – including the 6 in Northern Ireland.
Is feck a bad word? Feck no! It’s is used as a pretty mild swear word in Ireland and you’ll hear it everywhere. It’s not related to the word ‘F*ck’, and doesn’t have any sexual undertones, so is acceptable for polite and not so polite company alike.
*Please note if this shirt is worn while consuming green beer, saying the words Patty’s Day (in place of Paddy’s Day) or comes in contact with 4 leaf clovers (in place of shamrocks) the fabric may turn carnivorous and consume the wearers private parts.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping