Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit. Guaranteed to raise a smile and make you stand out in a field of green.
Is feck a bad word? Feck no! It’s is used as a pretty mild swear word in Ireland and you’ll hear it everywhere. It’s not related to the word ‘F*ck’, and doesn’t have any sexual undertones, so is acceptable for polite and not so polite company alike.
*Please note if this shirt is worn while consuming green beer, saying the words Patty’s Day (in place of Paddy’s Day) or comes in contact with 4 leaf clovers (in place of shamrocks) the fabric may turn carnivorous and consume the wearers private parts.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua