Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for when your freezin your arse off! Guaranteed to raise a smile and make you stand out in a field of green.
Is feck a bad word? Feck no! It’s is used as a pretty mild swear word in Ireland and you’ll hear it everywhere. It’s not related to the word ‘F*ck’, and doesn’t have any sexual undertones, so is acceptable for polite and not so polite company alike.
*Please note if this hoodie is worn while consuming green beer, saying the words Patty’s Day (in place of Paddy’s Day) or comes in contact with 4 leaf clovers (in place of shamrocks) the fabric may turn carnivorous and consume the wearers private parts.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua